Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Other Olsen

Elizabeth Olsen has been on my radar for a while now.  She always looks impeccable and is just as stunning as her famous twin sisters. She is the 'Elizabeth' in 'Elizabeth and James', is on the cover of this months ASOS Magazine which you can read HERE and wears Topshop to A-List events. Now that I have finally seen 'Martha Marcy May Marlene,' (the newly released film of which she is the protagonist) I can finally say that she deserves all this fame and magazine mileage. Her acting is flawless and she had me on the edge of my seat. Although the film isn't being shown in all cinemas,I would definitely recommend going to see it, if only to gawk at Elizabeth Olsen. I promise you won't regret it, definitely my favorite film of 2012 so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment