Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today I'm Loving 2

Here is what I've been gawking at and enjoying as of late. Hope you like :)
Alexa on the cover of Elle UK March 2012
The latest edition of I LOVE FAKE magazine, a free emag which contains gorgeous editorials read it HERE

Lana Del Rey's album 'Born To Die' was released on Friday and it did NOT disappoint, I have it on repeat this song is dreamy. (yes I know I'm obsessed)

I am loving the TV show 'the Walking Dead' I am using it for my dissertation and I'm hooked. On the same subject-Lara Stone as a 'fashion zombie' in French Vogue (Feb. 2009)

Street style via Style Tao which I've only come across recently and have gone through nearly all the pictures on the site. Check it out HERE
This Topshop jacket hasn't hit stores yet.....but when it does....It's mine

  











1 comment:

  1. I'm not usually a huge fan of Alexa Chung but I love this Louis Vuitton look!

    ReplyDelete