Monday, January 23, 2012

Seductive Sci-Fi: Versace Atelier 2012

Today marks the beginning of the Couture shows in Paris and I am glued to Style.com waiting for the first pictures to flood in. Although I haven't covered shows in the past I think I have to make an exception for couture and I am going to share my favorite shows this week with all of you. Although it is barely wearable I love the drama and elegance (and occasional tack) couture represents and Donatella Versace has outdone herself with this Science Fiction inspired collection-the silver one-piece and knee-highs are very Barbarella. I can see Gaga in the yellow one-piece which is my definite favourite.  The behind the scenes shots are via the Versace Facebook page and I am loving the mahoosive bouffants.















2 comments:

  1. adore the black and white images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the hair in the black and whites! i would love to try a toned down version!

    ReplyDelete