Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Bit Of Drama

I have gushed about my love of editorials on a number of occasions. My favourite thing about editorial spreads is the way in which the clothes are presented. Not only the way they are styled but the story that goes along with it. I am an avid viewer of America's Next Top Model and what really gets me going each season is the big reveal of what 'theme' the photo shoot each week will have. As my friends know I love nothing more than a good theme and when it comes to editorials I'm of the same opinion. Crystal Renn is a focal point for each of these editorials, one of which is based on the circus (she models alongside the stunna Alana Zimmer) and the other (shot by the legendary Tom Ford) is a morbidly glamorous look at plastic surgery. She is a serious stunner and I am fascinated by the makeup in the Tom ford editorial. How did they give her a fake facelift?! I'm intrigued.











No comments:

Post a Comment